Our vision, mission and strategic aims
“Working with other organisations to improve the quality of life for Kirklees people”
“To be the organisation of choice for developing niche, community based solutions within Kirklees”
1. Support and develop existing tenants and excellent housing;
2. Add new, possibly specialist, properties to the existing housing portfolio;
3. Explore new, non-housing community development opportunities;
4. Work with others for mutual benefit;
5. Make sure that the organisation is fit for purpose;
6. Proactively and positively communicate about the organisation and its successes.
By working to these key points, KCA plays its role in making Kirklees a better place for people to live.